Salt & Pepper Blistered Shishito Peppers
A low calorie option for a snack or appetizer in less than 10 minutes.
Write a review
- 1 bag of shishito peppers (Trader Joe's or Whole Foods stock them)
- 1 cast iron skillet
- sea salt & pepper for seasoning
- Lightly oil the pan with olive oil and turn heat on high.
- Throw in peppers and once a minute or so, toss or turn over the peppers as they blister.
- Once peppers have deflated and blistered on all sides, remove from heat.
- Season with salt & pepper. Serve immediately.